Are you an innovative robotics or software engineer with an entrepreneurial mindset and do you have experience in bringing commercial grade software to the market? Then you could be our next robotics engineer!
To grow our R&D team, we are looking for a Robotics/Software Engineer to support the development of our first product. You will support our CTO in developing our control framework for our innovative End-of-arm-tool for collaborative robots. All our tools can be controlled from different robot controllers and systems which requires different industrial machine-to-machine (M2M) communication interfaces. The task of implementing different M2M protocols are together with robot motion control part of the job. You will be part of an experienced team, with a will to succeed. Our work environment is informal, and we want to make our startup journey as fun as possible. Your workplace will be at our office in Forskerparken 10, 5230 Odense M, close to the university.
• Implementation of robot motion control algorithms using C++/python and ROS for various
• Development of application software in ROS using C++/Python
• Implementation of industrial machine-to-machine communication protocols – Restful
service, Modbus TCP, OPC-UA etc.
• Development of deployment tools using Docker, Ubuntu snap etc.
• Participate in scrum meetings to plan the development
• Document your work
• Enjoy being a part of a fast-growing robotic start-up company
Preferably you have a background as a Software Engineer, Robotics Engineer or similar IT education
and you have experience in brining software to the market. To succeed, we also expect that you:
• Hold a bachelor or master’s degree in robotics/software engineering or similar
• Longer working experience with Java, C++ & Python
• Proficient in Linux and scripting
• Experienced user of git, Jira, Bitbucket or similar
• Experience with Docker or other container technologies
• Experience or interest in deep neural networks and machine learning
• Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS)
We welcome newly educated applicants as well.
You are outgoing and prosper in a start-up environment. You are a self starter and work
independently. A sense of responsibility, quality and ownership permeates your work. You are
structured with a well-developed sense for details.
Send your application today
Please e-mail your application – including your CV/resumé – to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will
interview ongoing and look forward to welcoming our new colleague as soon as possible. Ideally you
can start in September 2020.
For further information about our open position, please contact our CTO Thomas Sølund at +45
About Spin Robotics:
Spin Robotics is a new robotic start-up founded in 2019 by two experienced robotics entrepreneurs
with more than 15 years of experience from the robotics industry. We are born global with an
ambition to scale fast to be able to offer our Plug-n-Produce robotics end-of-arm-tools to customers
all over the world. Our office is placed in the City of Odense – the robotic capital in Denmark.